If you are searching for “New AC Unit Phoenix” A/C & Refrigeration Co can help!
Air Conditioning Installations
New AC Units in Phoenix are almost a necessity due to the triple digit heat temperatures Arizona puts on your home’s air conditioning unit every year. When you need a new ac unit in Phoenix call AC & Regrigeration Co at 602-488-7161!
What’s the life expectancy of an a/c unit in Phoenix? The average life expectancy of your ac unit in Phoenix Arizona is 15- 20 years depending on several factors.
Replacement AC Units For Your Home
When your home’s a/c unit reaches the end of it’s life, it’s time for a new system. Here at AC & Refrigeration we guarantee you’ll receive exceptional service and a high-quality product when you choose us for your residential ac installation. We understand the need for maintaining a comfortable temperature within your home when the weather outside is less than favorable.
New AC Unit Replacement Costs 2016
Installation of brand new ac units range from $4000 – $10000. Average AC unit installation cost: $7,000. A basic 2-ton model will cost around ($3,500), A mid range unit will cost ($5,500), and the highest will cost ($10,000). Read more about ac installation costs here.
Regardless of whether it’s scorching hot or freezing cold outside, AC and Refrigeration Co has got you covered. With specifically tailored payment plans, free ac unit quotes and evaluation of your premises, coupled with an installation schedule that suits you best, we strive to make the equipment purchase or replacement procedure as convenient as can be. You won’t need to worry about filling out any warranty or registration paperwork either, because we’ll take care of all that for you, making the entire process hassle-free.
New Energy Efficient AC Units
AC & Refrigeration will not only provide you with a state-of-the-art product but also provide recommendations and advice to make your house and new ac unit as energy efficient as possible. Our ac service technicians will scout your home to evaluate bad insulation, leakages in doors and windows, and anything else that could reduce energy efficiency to ensure that your home and the temperature system installed maximize productivity and minimize costs.
We pride ourselves in our work ethic and our team of professionals will respect your personal effects and space the whole time we’re on your premises. Our air conditioning installation technicians will protect the work area by using plastic and carpet runners, and wearing booties to avoid damage to your flooring. When carrying out attic work, attic boards will be used to prevent damage to your ceilings. We are confident our representatives will exceed your expectations and our work will not be finished till you are completely satisfied.
Phoenix Air Conditioning Installation Process
Our air conditioning installation process stars with:
- Step 1. We perform a heat lead calculation
- Step 2. We measure the square footage of your home, ceiling height doors and window.
- Step 3. We inspect the attic to make sure insulation levels are accurate
- Step 4. Overall evaluation of sun exposure to your home
- Step 5. Inspect and ensure proper ventilation and prevent potential leaks
- Step 6. Remove old ac unit
- Step 7. Install your brand new ac unit
- Step 8. Turn your new ac unit on
Common Reasons Homeowner’s Replace An AC Unit
- The most common instance when homeowners consider replacing their a/c system is when it’s reaching the end of its service life. The more dated the system is, the more often it will break down, and the costlier it will be to get it repaired.Such equipment isn’t reliable either, with the risk of it breaking down during intensely hot or cold weather, or when you need it to work most.
- The older your a/c system is, the less energy efficient it will be, pushing your power bill through the roof.Newer equipment is designed to maximize efficiency and minimize energy consumption, but not all new equipment is made equal either. At AC & Refrigeration, our primary focus in on using nothing but the best equipment and installation material. Additionally, our professionals will also take care of any other issues that may be causing energy loss within your house.
- Older equipment will also demand regular tune ups and a/c maintenance which soon adds up. Investing in a newer product, therefore, becomes a more sensible choice. Newer ac systems are economically designed and will come with efficient energy ratings, will comply to environmental requirements, and will come with a repairs warranty above all, saving you the stress of getting the system repaired if it ever falters. Adhering to your requirements is our foremost priority here at AC & Refrigeration.
What Our AC Unit Installation Company In Phoenix Offers
Our a/c unit installation company places great importance on staff training and development, and conducts regular refresher workshops and training courses to ensure the homeowner is provided with professional installation service by team members who know what they are doing. Your confidence in our product and our service is what we strive to gain, and our dedicated team will always give it their best to achieve your satisfaction and trust.
We are among the first to adopt new techniques and solutions in the market, not sticking to a solution from 10 years ago that has been replaced by something far more efficient. Adopting the latest trends and keeping track of innovations in the industry allows us to provide unique solutions and insights on any issues you may be facing. Our extensive knowledge and long-standing expertise mean that none of your concerns will go unanswered. Some aspects of the home temperature regulation system that you may be interested in and that we can help you with are ventilation systems, zoning, duct structural design, getting rid of mold and foul smells, along with a host of other upgrades.
Our friendly team of representatives will be available 6 days a week, except Sundays, from 5am in the morning to 6pm to answer any queries and address any concerns about our temperature solutions.
Service Life Of New A/C Units
A/C units lasts for an average of 7 to 15 years. Incorrect ac installation, poor quality replacement parts, or improper sizing and sealing of leaks and crevices will reduce the system’s lifespan. Our service technicians at AC & Refrigeration make it their responsibility to get things done right to begin with, reducing the need for maintenance and repairs later.All equipment installed and work carried out in your home will be thoroughly reviewed on completion by one of our assessment officers, and you will also be walked through the correct use and care instructions for the new system to maximize its lifespan.
New Air Conditioner Inspection
Being selected by companies like SRP and APS as their preferred contractor comes with a lot of responsibility, and a necessity to uphold standards.We are regularly subjected to random third-party air conditioning inspections of our equipment, installation procedures, and staff skill level among other things, and we are proud to say we’ve never failed one yet!Leave a reply →